NetSuite + NextService, creates a 360-degree view of Field Service Management (FSM) operations
NetSuite + NextService is your single FSM solution that integrates accounting, parts management, scheduling, dispatch, work orders, time, expenses, billing, and CRM to provide you with end-to-end visibility and workflow management.
Customer Relationship Management
Manufacturing Execution System
Enterprise Resource Management
Configure, Price, and Quote
An FSM system that improves field service decision making.
Klugo is a NetSuite Solution Provider. We will help you unlock your operating potential with our configured deployment, support and optimisation of NetSuite + NextService. We are your long-term partners for achieving operational excellence.
This is the one platform to manage it all. Coordinate service and field operations centrally with real-time technician, location and job status tracking.
It’s now easier to maintain service levels and increase sales within your field quotations. Mobile app includes invoice and payments from the field, sign on glass and photos for proof of service and follow up service scheduling. Ensure that technicians have precisely what they need to complete the job on time and on the first visit. Less unknowns with more real-time visibility.
Key Benefits of FSM with NetSuite + NextService
Improve your operating efficiency and customer service levels with one streamlined end-to-end business platform with complete visibility of your field service operations.
Increase first time fix rates, reduce errors, and improve technician team engagement by providing systems and tools that enable high levels of customer service.
Rapid decision making with accurate performance metrics and capacity forecasting. Real time work order status and locations data directly from the field.
Field Force Automation Features
Achieve real-time management insights of all of your field service operations. Allowing you to better manage service requests, schedule teams, allocate resources, manage inventory, and improve customer experience. NetSuite + NextService FSM is your one platform to exceed service level expectations.
A seamless connectivity between mobile app and NetSuite ensures improved accuracy in the field taking records.
Provide your technicians with the most accurate data possible with customisable checklists and forms.
Inventory in the Field
Keep detailed records of technician stock levels with field barcode scan and serial number support.
Give your technicians the ability to customise quotes, discounts, custom terms and enter crucial account details from their mobile app.
- Improve the accuracy of your field and form validations with customisable checklists and forms to digitize data capture.
- As soon as a job is completed, logging details is simplified with customer location and asset service history attached to the service request. As well as an automatic logging of service activity.
- If you’re offline, no stress. Offline records are queued for synchronisation when a connection is re-established. Additionally, work in online mode with instant recording in NetSuite directly from the mobile app.
- Mobile interactive forms that dynamically adjust to inputs providing a multi branch survey type user experience.
- Access custom reference tables to enable complex calculations and implementation of statistical models for error checking and reporting.
- Eliminate errors, improve accuracy, and provide field engineers with the data needed to diagnose and resolve issues using dynamic forms configured for multi asset types.
Inventory In The Field
- It is simple to manage spare parts, inventory and consumables in technician vans and customer locations.
- Field technicians can simply identify items by barcode and are aided with support for serial tracked inventory.
- Enable a rapid response for parts replacement by automating Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from the field
- Maintain technician van stock levels for maintenance kits and consumables. Giving more assurance that your field technician has what they need to get the job done.
- Provide quotes with customer-specific price levels, discounts, and custom terms so that field technicians can ensure a tailored response for customers.
- Generate sales orders, invoices and accept payments while in the field.
- Book sales order confirmations and commit stock in real-time assigned straight to the customer.
- Enter expense reports, time sheets and schedule new service requests and work orders from the mobile app to ensure records are always maintained.
Optimising your Field Service Management is how you create a more valuable experience for your clients. Klugo is your ideal partner to deploy, support and optimise a system that helps you achieve operational excellence in your field service management.
Schedule and Dispatch Features
Streamline your customer service requests, captured from multiple channels and auto assigned using service rules and profiles. This gives businesses the power to seamlessly schedule service requests and work orders with a drag and drop user interface. NetSuite + NextService FSM allows users to skill match technicians to work orders without leaving the schedule board.
Schedule Individuals and Team
Map technician locations, code jobs by priority, schedule jobs as multi-day work orders and more.
Real Time Technician Visibility
Use intelligent resource matching to ensure that tasks are completed to a higher standard.
Schedule Individuals and Teams
- See real time technician locations and job status to optimise scheduling and dispatch. Giving you more visibility to ensure project follow through.
- Schedule jobs as part or multi day work orders.
- Categorisation is easy with customisable colour schemes that are used to code jobs by priority, severity, service request type, service level, skills, or asset type. Schedulers can assess customer properties based on personalised colour schemes by glancing at the board.
- Work Order and technician locations mapped in real time helping with determining optimal job routing and scheduling.
Real-Time Job and Technician Visibility
- Improve your dispatch decision making capabilities with information based on proximity and job completion.
- See technician location and work order status in real time to further help schedulers make decisions.
- Mirror the technician mobile app to shadow their activity, provide technical support or update records if the technician is in transit to give you more visibility over their in field status.
- Sales transactions auto apply price level, custom pricing, and discounts.
Planned Maintenance Features
NetSuite + NextService MES helps reduce downtime with automated planned maintenance scheduling for owned or third party assets. This allows you to ensure the right materials are on hand and the asset can be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
Create a fully visible picture so that the service team can view both planned and reactive maintenance with suggested workflows to increase quality as well as technician productivity.
Profitability reporting is simplified with preventative maintenance with deep service level reporting.
Trigger reactive maintenance with pre-defined plans to ensure all materials are available to complete a job.
- Program maintenance is simplified when you define template maintenance schedule by asset type.
- Create a complete visual picture with maintenance programs by utlising automatically visible features on the Schedule board with hard and soft reservation to indicate scheduling flexibility.
- Know your financial snapshot with maintenance contracts with service level reporting costs and revenue models, allowing teams to report maintenance contract profitability.
- Trigger a reactive maintenance service request by workflow event based on conditional rules based on pre-defined set information.
- Utilise recurring tasks to schedule a remote inspection of performance and easily vary schedules based on data collected and presented to you.
- Pre-define reactive maintenance plans to ensure that all materials and resources are on hand to complete jobs the first time.
Asset Management Features
It’s crucial to prolong the life of your assets as much as possible. NetSuite + NextService MES allows you to increase your asset life and increase ROI with a thorough Asset Management module from NextService.
Record maintenance history, utilisation and performance metrics with operational intelligence dashboard reporting and key performance indicator monitoring. This is your single tool to gain a comprehensive view of your assets.
Flexible Asset Records
Allow technicians in the field to access manuals, guides and documents on their mobile app.
Warranties and Repairs
Create a full log of warranties/repairs and workflows to maximise the visibility between office and technician.
Flexible Asset Records
NetSuite + NextService MES offers a fully customisable Asset Record configuration. Including no limit to the depth of parent/child hierarchy to maximise categoristion.
Create a fully connected ecosystem by storing manuals, guides and documents with Asset records which are available to technicians via the mobile field service app.
Segment Asset types, service activity and performance metrics with a comprehensive suite of dashboard reporting tools.
Warranties and Repairs
Track warranties on assets and parts to manage warranty claims and monitor their progress and status.
Match replacements to warranty claims for end-to-end visibility of transactions and reporting capabilities.
Inform technicians in the field by generating work orders that inherit warranty details.
Create a seamless workflow for parts under warranty with documentation from field to depot and then shipment to supplier.
Klugo aim to ensure that we engage the ROI of your NetSuite + NextService MES system as soon as possible for your business. We want to help you achieve operational excellence and create profitable business improvements that help your field service team operate with greater visibility, quicker and to a higher customer standard.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Machinery supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Klugo’s NetSuite implementation
We have selected the worlds leading cloud systems, Oracle NetSuite + NextService as our business platform of choice to help Australian businesses achieve operational excellence. Why? Because cloud business platforms are future proof, this enables our customers take advantage of emerging IoT and AI technologies.